Market Conditions in 10312>Question Details

skeptical, Home Seller in 10312

Are there any real buyers out there this fall or are they just the sharks looking for a flip deal?

Asked by skeptical, 10312 Wed Sep 4, 2013

Answers

5
Keep in mind that if a property is priced on target, or slightly lower multiple offers do occur; yes plenty of good buyers exist....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Yes there are real buyers out there. Price it right and they will come!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
It seems like you are the same person posing different types of questions about your home you would like to sell. If you have a good house, with good curb appeal, good location, and it is priced right, it will sell. If you house is bordering the Staten Island Expressway, or smells from the garbage dump, is in run down condition, and you want to get top dollar for it, no agent in the world will get it sold quickly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 4, 2013
Real buyers are out there! I'm not sure where your area is, but here in FL we are going into season in October, optimistic a lot of people will be looking for their homes, not just a house. Just price it at the market value and the buyers will come.
Not sure about your area, but here in the Denver metro area I am working with "real" buyers all the time. Yes, there will always be those investor/flipper buyers out there, but there are also "real" buyers. Think about it. People's lives are constantly changing, and their need for housing changes with that. People get divorced. People move jobs. People get married. People have babies. People's kids move away and they want to downsize. People get tired of renting. Or people just "want a change". Every buyer has a different story. I've sold houses every month of the year, not just in "prime" selling season of spring/summer months. There are ALWAYS real buyers out there for those exact reasons I mentioned.

If you're selling a house, your home home should sell in this market -- to a REAL buyer -- if it's priced correctly, shows well, and is marketed well.