Oscar, Home Buyer in Wildwood, NJ

Are there any indicators available that give a potential timeline or does anyone have advice on when you think the Wildwood market will begin to turn?

Asked by Oscar, Wildwood, NJ Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

3
Oscar,
Align yourself with a Real Estate Professional who you trust.
I live in Wildwood Crest. I follow this market and serve Cape May County.
It would be my pleasure to keep you abreast of the market.

Jim Scott,Certified Residential Specialist
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore
609 425 7121 Direct to 9PM daily
oh my I wish, all of us Realtors wish we had that crystal ball, that will tell us what exactly any given market will do during the next few months....and based on a lot of different influences any app prediction can change around quickly.... So if and when you intend to either sell or buy in your market place I strongly suggest you connect with a good and experienced local Realtor who can provide you with regular monthly or so, market updates, so that you can see at least in YOUR app. type, size, and price ranges of homes what is coming on the market and what is selling, so that you yourself get a good feeling for the market.

There may be a few Realtors from your area responding here, but if you need a Realtor recommendation feel free to get back to me I gladly send you one to help.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
We've been seeing a lot of new construction on the island this year. The numbers have come up slightly but with all of the political issues affecting real estate, ie: FEMA regulations, interest rates, etc. there is still uncertainty in most markets. The best indicators that you can follow are current inventory and sale prices to see where you potentially stand. If you would like a free analysis of your property feel free to contact me