/sue Bawcom, Home Buyer in Kerrville, TX

Are there any condos or homes for lease in Kerrville, Texas?

Asked by /sue Bawcom, Kerrville, TX Tue Dec 4, 2007

I am relocating to Kerrville, TX and would like to lease a house or condo. Please advise.

Answers

5
I have several homes for lease. Check them out on my web site: http://www.bonnielwaller.com I have homes from $900 to $1400/mo. You can view pictures and floorplans and read about the qualification criteria.
Yes, I have a 2 bed/2bath condo for rent. It overlooks the Guadalupe River and is very nice. I am asking $950 a month - no smoking or pets. If interested contact me - etleonard@aol.com.
Sue,
It would be my pleasure to help you in your search for just the right home. There are plenty of homes for lease in Kerrville. When are you coming to Kerrville? Let me know dates, price range, size and style you are considering and I will research and email you different choices available at that time. I will be glad to help you with anything you might need to help with your relocation. I know you will love the Kerrville area!

Dottie Johnson
Fore Premier Properties
830 928-4021
830 257-4000
There are many homes for lease here in Kerrville. Please call our office at 830-896-2060 and we would be happy to recommend a good property management company.
Hi Sue, there are several homes and condos in the Kerrville area for lease. If you would like we could set up a search for you if you want to let us know what size and price you need. We would be happy to help. Tammy & Lucy