Market Conditions in Dewitt>Question Details

Homeforsaleo…, Home Seller in Dewitt

Are the home sales trends in DeWitt, MI predicted to go up or down within the next quarter?

Asked by Homeforsaleornot?, Dewitt Fri Apr 20, 2012

Considering listing our home for sale.

Answers

2
The sale of DeWitt homes are up. Listings are getting frequent showings to qualified buyers who are ready and willing to purchase a home. I recently listed and closed on a home in the $200,000 to $220,000 price range during the first quarter of 2012. It was winter, and this home generated showings as if were May or June. While working with buyers in April, many of the homes I hoped to show already had accepted offers. I would have to say that the second quarter of 2012 will be positive.
Up! For sure. With the Lansing schools doing so poorly, and the DeWitt school district being top notch, now is the time DeWitt will see an upward climb in sales. Prices are still fairly low in DeWitt and only predicted to go up. Now is the time to buy in DeWitt, MI.