londonhous, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

Are single family homes selling in developments in sykesville quickly?

Asked by londonhous, Baltimore, MD Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

3
THIS IS A GREAT AREA AND IF PRICED AT MARKET VALUE, THE HOMES ARE SELLING QUICKLY.

KEVIN
Carroll County is a little behind Montgomery and Frederick Counties right now but should catch up by mid- May or June. Homes under $350,000 which are well priced and show well are selling in a few days with mutiple offers in Frederick and Montgomery counties.

If you are buing a home this spring, find the right home soon.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
In general, detached homes in the Sykesville area of Carroll County are selling a little better than this time last year. Looking at the the current data here in Sykesville (21784 & 21104) we have 202 Active Listings. 75, of the 202, are under some type of Contract, hopefully heading towards a settlement. In the past 90 days we sold 57 single family homes in an average of 148 days with an average sold price of $347k. Of the 57 homes sold, 14 went under contract within 30 days.

Remember all real estate is local, different areas of South Carroll sell quicker than others. In my biased opinion- it's a great place live! I'm a full time agent here and I'm happy to help. For more info http://www.MovetoCarroll.com