Stewartlc, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Are roosevelt island condos, pet friendly?

Asked by Stewartlc, New York, NY Wed Dec 12, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3096456164-Condo-New-York-NY-10044

Answers

3
EdithJasser YourRealtor4Life’s answer
I suggest you do work with your personal Buyers Agent, an experienced area Realtor, who likes to work with buyers that way not only will you have an Experienced Realtor on your side for advice and
guidance, but also he or she will be your one stop real estate resource center, answering all your questions and concerns and presenting to you only those properties that fit your needs, including
those that are pet friendly. A buyers agent works for the Buyer at no cost to the buyer, as long as the
properties are listed with a brokerage and are on the local multiple listing service, all that is required from you is your 100 % commitment to ONE Realtor and your absolute loyalty to your personal Buyers Agent, so that he or she also can be loyal to YOU.... Remember that the listing agent of any property has a listing agreement with the Seller and works in the best interest of the SEller, not the buyers.

If you need recommendations for your area of interest in N.Y. just get back and I gladly provide you with some recommendations for good Buyers Agents.

Hope this helps...

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and your Chicago and Northern Illinois and RElocation Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients at @Properties North Shore
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Get to know Edith and her Service her website is
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com

My name is Raoul Sodogandji and i am with Nest Seekers International.

I think the best move for you here, is to hire an Agent (free of charge for the prospective buyer) to represent you.

Information is what make Real Estate so challenging in New York City. You will need somebody to guide thru the right information.

I will be happy to help you.

Call or email me if needed at my info below:

Raoul Sodogandji
Member of ELITE
Licensed Real Estate Agent

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com

" It is common in all businesses that the level of customer service, is usually based on income generated from that service given; which is fairly unfair to those who need just the same service of selling, buying or renting in New York City.

That's one of the reasons why we came up with ELITE. It is the highest standard level of same service given from a $2000 rental to a $40 Millions sale, and instead of treating the customers differently, we've decided to give them the ELITE service.

Let's help you with our services, no matter your budget, what you are selling or want to buy, we will give you and your referrals the same best experience ever lived. "
Yes, many of the condos and rentals on Roosevelt Island are pet friendly. There may be a weight & size maximum but those would be on the only restrictions if any. I work a lot on Roosevelt and would be happy to help you find the perfect condo.