noseitch, Home Buyer in Prescott Valley, AZ

Are prices of homes going up in stoneridge ?

Asked by noseitch, Prescott Valley, AZ Thu May 10, 2012

Hello, just thought I'd give a current update on Stoneridge for 2014.

The prices are up by about 10% in the community on average (maybe a little more in some areas.)

Recently, homes have sold for as low as $177,000 to upwards of $380,000 with only one foreclosure in the last 3 months and 18 sales. This trend is a very good sign in Prescott Valley.

I've always said that PV was one of the more solid investments. With foreclosures drying up, we have a solid market to look forward to. Homeowners should no longer be afraid if they wish to sell. You will not be competing with a 50% REO market.

For active Stoneridge listings, go here:…

If you would like a report on the recently solds, and how the market is affecting your home, just let me know!
Hey there Nose Itch,
Yes but slowly. Take a look at the Prescott Valley Stats…

If you would like to know what all of the Active and Sold listings are doing just around your home.
you can go here…
Hope to chat with you soon,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
Yes, we have seen a slight increase in home prices in StoneRidge in the past few months. This is the selling season and inventory is down which drives prices up.