Market Conditions in 07730>Question Details

Joe Vazquez, Home Seller in Hazlet, NJ

Are home sales slower then usual in this area?

Asked by Joe Vazquez, Hazlet, NJ Tue Mar 23, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Again Joe -

O.k.. so I had a few minutes and I looked around a bit.. If this ss the same house, you are the highest price in the area. There were sales in this range two - three years ago at this pricing. This home is priced third in highest priced homes since 2004! ( the others closed under asking price ) So, what does that say?
Hi Joe,
No actually home sales in Hazlet have been pretty brisk since the beginning of this year. There are currently 31 single homes under contract & 15 closed since 1/01/2010. The following factors will determine how quickly your home will sell: location, features, price, condition & marketing exposure.
Hi Joe -

Home sales are slower in general, I think you know that.

But, what I do kow that homes that are priced correctly will sell, regardless of the economy and such.
Is is like anything else. Believe it or not, there are still a lot of home selers that are hanging onto 2004 -2005 pricing.

Your Realtor should have the market comps and knowledge of the area to come and discuss the actual pricing, not a number to get your home listed. If it is priced correctly it will sell.