Konrad, Home Buyer in Palm Desert, CA

Are any of the 65 units at the 13floor 1928 bulding at 2666 East 73rd for rent at any time ? Thanks Konrad konradfe@gmail.com

Asked by Konrad, Palm Desert, CA Thu Feb 7, 2013

Answers

5
Randall Lancaster’s answer
Konrad,

I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Konrad,

Are you looking to move to Chicago soon? I can recommend a Realtor that knows the area.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
Work with a Realtor to help you locate properties in an area that you want.
doesnt appear so, but rentals are hot right now. Get a good leasing agent to keep your ear to the ground for you.
There is nothing at this moment. I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.