Sam, Both Buyer and Seller in 20748

Are all the available properties in Prince George's County listed on the MRIS/MLS websites?

Asked by Sam, 20748 Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

4
Generally yes, however some foreclosure lenders list through auction sites and For Sale by Owner properties may not be listed anywhere other than the sign in their front yard.
Sam,
There are four real estate markets (not including FSBO) that exist BEFORE the MLS.
How significant these markets are in your area will require some research.
-
Your local REALTOR can do this research for you. Depending on your intention, this should not be a FREE service.
-
If you discover that 25% of homes are sold through these channels you should realize you need to get PLUGGED into these invisible markets. Evidence of the existence of these markets are homes that sell in 3 days OR LESS. There are more significant indicators, but those will be shared with you by the REALTOR you CALL.
If you are serious, pick up the phone and call a local REALTOR.
if you are not serious, use that 'contact' link.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
AnnetteLawrenceRemax(at)gmail.com
Sam,

Yes they are. If it is A For Sale by Owner and they are using a discount broker then they will be listed on the MRIS/MLS websites. If they are not then you can search them by FSBO website. Some auction properties are also listed on the MRIS/MLS. Are you looking for a particular property and not able to find it. If so, just let me know and I would be more than happy to assist you. I can be reached at 240-375-3607 or email me at lindabennett01@yahoo.com

My Best,

Linda
Unless it's a For Sale By Owner or Auction, then yes.