Jetsfan, Home Buyer in Marco Island, FL

Approximately what percentage are single family 3 bdrm homes being sold under list price in Marco Island?

Asked by Jetsfan, Marco Island, FL Sun Mar 21, 2010

In Marco Island, the avg list price for single family 3 bedroom home is $900K, whereas the median selling price is just under $400K.

Answers

2
Ken Lowe - Realtor SFR’s answer
The list to sell percentage is not a good indicator in our market. Many owners price well above market. Over priced homes and short sales tend to sell below market. Banks often price foreclosures below market and take bids selling over ask price. In all of Collier County the percentage has been 6 to 8 % below list but again I would not rely on those numbers for a particular property. I would rely on a professional agent who can provide sold and active comps to show the true current market value for a property of interest.

Ken Lowe - Realtor
The Tropical Team
Over $80 Million Sold and Closed
Prudential Florida Realty
Chairman’s Circle Diamond
http://www.Ken-Lowe.com
Lowe1991@Aol.com
Office 239-259-1255
Cell 239-595-2212
Facs 1-888-656-9324
A look at the Marco Island Area Association MLS data reveals an overall average of listing prices for all single family homes on Marco Island is approximately $ 616,641. The overall selling price for all single family homes on Marco Island is approximately $ 539,865.
This is during time period January 1, 2010 to todays date.
Please contact me for more information.