leenaj27, Home Buyer in Friendswood, TX

Anyone know how 4/3.5/2 homes in CCISD are doing? Friendswood address but CCISD is school district. Ave. market time?

Asked by leenaj27, Friendswood, TX Wed Jan 22, 2014

Answers

7
i do not know how they are doing , However everywhere in the Houston area is doing very well, If home is priced correctly , it will only be on the market a very short while,

Good Luck

Linda
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 22, 2014
Here are some statistics on all of the 4 br homes sold in 77546 / CCISD since 7/1/2013:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByF89Lo-j7YCYXRjWU84OGZRaGc…

Feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to help . I am a few miles away on the other side of Friendswood. Also, if you need help with the preparations, my wife would be to lend a hand in that area. Together we can get you SOLD.

You can call my cell# 281-610-7847 or check my web site http://jimatthetop.com

Jim Pedicord
RE/MAX Top Realty
It really depends on a lot of factors. How well is the home priced and how it shows. So many details. While the market is hot pricing and staging are critical for a fast and sale with maximum profitability.

Hope this helps.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTOR® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Web Reference: http://www.AustinListed.com
Thank you Don - I appreciate your time you took to respond! I am working on the staging and decluttering now...
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
Depending on the subdivision, price range and market conditions average days on market can vary. Inventory is at an all time low however and most homes are selling in less than 90 days. We are also seeing multiple offers on many properties. I just had a listing in Autumn Creek sell with multiple offers in 2 days on Autumn Leaf. If you would like a CMA on your property and subdivision feel free to email or call me with your information. I have 15 years experience in selling homes in the Friendswood area and am the 2013 individual top listing agent for Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene Friendswood office. reagana@garygreene.com or 832-661-5939.
Thank you Angela for your reply. We live in Autumn Lakes and are looking to sell soon. We will likely be giving you a call before the end of February as that is when we are starting to interview agents to represent and market our home.
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
Hello Leena,
Every neighborhood is different, and the home prices within the neighborhood can vary, depending on size, features, lot size, etc. I am seeing homes in Friendswood going very fast if they are in good shape and are staged to sell. Multiple offers, and homes sold at, or over, asking price are not unusual when the house shows beautifully. I will be happy to provide a free comparative market analysis for you so that you will have a ballpark idea of the value of your home. I, too, am a Friendswood resident, and I am very familiar with home values in the area. Feel free to call me at 713-562-5888 or email me at rose@rosekingrealtor.com.
Thank you Rose for taking the time to reply. We are working on the staging right now. Have a few more things to do - such as decluttering - but will be looking to interview agents in the middle to end of February. I am glad to have your number available so as to give you a call.
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
CCISD is an exemplary rated school system and is highly desired by many buyers. Sales are brisk in Friendswood (Harris County) but days on the market depend on age, style, size, area and most importantly condition of the house and list price. I just sold a home at 1116 Richards Dr in Autum Lakes in just 26 days! I am a life long Friendswood resident and as a previous FISD teacher I know how to sell a home in an exceptional school district! You can contact this Hometown Realtor and Million Dollar Producer at 713-444-5616 or terri@stanfieldproperties.com. Always glad to help!
Hi Terri, Thanks for the info. We are in Autumn Lakes also - in the back on Chuck Dr. - so 4.5 years old. It is good to know that the homes here are moving!
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
The inventory is low and when a home in that area goes active on the market it is SOLD quickly! I live and work in that area, contact me at your convince if you would like more details and information. 903-343-2291 shyannemay@yahoo.com
Thank you Shyanne for taking the time to answer. We will likely be looking to interview agents by the middle to end of February. I am glad to have a few numbers to call now!
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014