Market Conditions in Atlanta>Question Details

Cheryl, Home Buyer in 30327

Any good swim tennis n'hoods in Sandy Springs ITP?

Asked by Cheryl, 30327 Sun Mar 10, 2013

Looking for an active friendly neighborhood but hard to find in that area. Plus my kids go to private school. Most homes in my price range ($1M) just sit alone on busy roads.....

Answers

4
Hi CK,

A "reprint" from yesterday - with expanded info:

"That is the nature of the beast in that area ITP - Glen Errol is about it. However, just OTP is Glenridge Forest and Riverside. Other than that you may want to consider North Atlanta East of 400 just south of Dunwoody, Vinings, or East Cobb in the Paper Mill Rd area near Atlanta Country Club."

While nothing is currently showing available in Glen Errols, and other close-in neighborhoods, if you are truly interested in finding a great home in a swim tennis community in this area, give me a call. I have some out of the box strategies that have produced homes for clients when none were available in the MLS.

I perform an unmatched array of due-diligence to ensure you have maximum insight into properties before you act, and can help you avoid costly mistakes, dead-end alleys, and hassles when purchasing real estate.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
As mentioned already, Glen Errol fits the bill.
But if you would like to consider other nearby areas around Atlanta, Vinings, Dunwoody,etc...
you amy find some other swim n tennis neighborhoods.

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
CK,

That is the nature of the beast in that area ITP - Glen Errol is about it. However, just OTP is Glenridge Forest and Riverside. Other than that you may want to consider North Atlanta East of 400 just south of Dunwoody, Vinings, or East Cobb in the Paper Mill Rd area near Atlanta Country Club.

Let me know if I can help.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Glen Errol is only one! Also, Chastain Park Pool is very popular, nicely renovated a few years back and just in City Of Atlanta - you can join as a pool member for under $500 annually. Not quite the same as a swim/tennis, but a great place.

Michelle Francis