John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA

Any RE Professionals in the Seal Beach area that can give me a CMA or some recent comps on or near Seal Beach Blvd?

Asked by John Arendsen, Encinitas, CA Wed Aug 29, 2012

Please feel free to call me on my cell anytime at 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net. Thabks

Answers

7
Hi John,
It was a pleasure speaking with you and meeting you on the phone!
I just emailed you some comps to review, and please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Thanks, Karen

Karen McEniry
Coldwell Banker Beachside, Realtors
(714) 343-9470 cell
karen@karenmceniry.com
http://www.karenmceniry.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
Hello John,

Good luck, sounds like yo have it covered.

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE #01321478
949-933-0852
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
I can also help you with this. All I need is the address of the property in question and I can email you the CMA.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
I am an expert in the area, I just sent you an email, let me know what your subject property is so I can best assist you.

Emily S. Knell
Realtor Since 1996
Realty One Group
562-430-3053 c
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
Nat, thank you very much for a most comprehensive overview. I'll pass this along to the other principals albeit I'm sure they've already done some due diligence and seen it. Very impressive overview. Hope everything works out. It's a great site.
John nice speaking with you last week about my listing at 325 Seal Beach Blvd. Presently comp's for a recent sale of a parcel zones LC/RMD do not exist. Allow me to provide you this market analysis I did on vacant land in Seal Beach. Link below...
Thumbs up to everyone for your prompt response. Karen thank you so much for getting back to me so soon with the comps and all the updated info about Seal Beack. If this deal pencils I'll be ooking forward to working with you as well. John