a1psychologi…, Home Owner in Columbus, PA

APTS IN 340 e 93 sT UNDER 400,000

Asked by a1psychologist, Columbus, PA Sat Feb 1, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3127267087-340-E-93rd-St-23C-…

Answers

4
Please call me for assistance. My name is Priyta and I can be reached at 917-499-6500. Thank you and good luck.
I have a great one bedroom COOP on East 90th at that price point. It is about 685 square feet (approx) and would have access to others in the area. I could email you some listings, if you'd like. Feel free to email me at chragyil@bondnewyork.com.
Enjoy your Tuesday!
I have an absolutely beautiful apartment on E 90th at that price point. Extremely low maintence fees (taxes and common charges) since it's the last apartment left in the building. It's completely renovated, everything brand new and it's never been lived in before since the renovation. If you would like to see pictures and more information please email me at diana@nyishome.com
Unit 12g was on the market for $400,00 and sold last December.
If you would like any additional info on the building or other units available, feel free to get in contact with me. I also specialize in the upper east side and would be happy to send you info on properties $400,000 and below if you'd like.
Have a great night
Josh

Joshua Thissell
Jthissell@citihabitats.com
646-587-4817
Hello, I saw your response on Trulia. Can you send me info's on 2 bedroom or large 1 bedroom that can be converted into 2 bedrooms in the upper east side area?

Ted
email: touadf@gmail.com
Flag Sat Feb 22, 2014

Ted
email: touadf@gmail.com
Flag Sat Feb 22, 2014