Market Conditions in Volcano>Question Details

Classy40D, Home Buyer in Volcano, HI

ALOHA I AM LOOKING FOR NICE CLEAN AND RESPECTABLE HOMECANT AFFORD TOP$ BUT IN DIVORCE AND WANT NEW LIFE!

Asked by Classy40D, Volcano, HI Wed Jun 20, 2012

Whrlpool tub a HUGE PLUS pool? PLEASE HELP ME KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT I AM ASKING

Answers

6
I'm sorry to hear about you situation and wish you the best. My name is Monique Mitchell and I'm an agent with Marlene's Realty. Have you been pre-qualified yet? What area of the Island are looking for? If you are interested in my help, please call me at 808-551-9252 or email me at locogirl16@hotmail.com.

Monique Mitchell R(S))
Aloha:

My name is Mike Gallagher. I own my own Brokerage and have been selling Real Estate for 12 years.

I suggest you visit my site at: http://www.hawaiirealestatestatistics.com and aquaint yourself with the Market. I can then answer you questions.

Right now I cannot answer what you have posted because there is insufficient information. I need to know what you can afford or better what you want to spend, size such as how many bedrooms, Single Family Home, Condo or Town Home, etc.

You can also reach me at: Mikeg@hawaii.rr.com or better yet, give me a call at: 808-384-9015

I wish you much Aloha,

Mike Gallagher
Principal Broker, Mike Gallagher Real Estate, Inc.
HI, I have a few rentals in Volcano at this time from $700/m; & $775/m. call Allan 756-3010
Dear Classy 40D,
Hi, I live in Volcano and specialize in the buying and selling of homes in Volcano and the whole East Side of Hawaii. Please contact me and let me know more specifics about what you are looking for and can afford and we can go from there....to find your special place in our Kilauea Paradise. Aloha, JJ.
Aloha,

I'm sorry to hear about the "change" in your life ...but appreciate the attitude of moving onward and upward. My name Is Galyn

Williams R(S) here in Hilo. Are you looking for a home in the Volcano area or somewhere else on the Island?

It is a great time to be a buyer, as prices for homes are at prices last seen in the late 80's and early 90's. Depending on where

you want..3bed 2baths 1000+ sqft are less than $100,000 and here are several homes with "hot tubs" as well.

Please feel free to call or email(my contact information is below). I would be happy to help you find the perfect place to start

anew....Galyn

Galyn Williams REALTOR® Salesperson, SFR®
(Direct Number ) 808-756-7986

email AlohaGalyn@yahoo.com

The source of Professional Real Estate Representation on the Big Island of Hawaii http://www.localhawaiirealestate.com/

The source of Professional Real Estate Representation on Hawaiian Paradise Park http://www.hawaiianparadisepark.com/

(Office)......808-935-4633
(Fax)......... 808-443-0500
(Toll Free) 888-935-4622
Local Hawaii Real Estate...166 Kilauea...Hilo Hawaii 96720

'O ke ahe lau makani, 'o ke kai malino,
'o ka lani mala 'ela'e... E malu ko ke ao a pau.
Aloha,

Now is the time to purchase a new home. Prices are great and interest on loans is at an all time low. I see that you are presently in Volcano. The quesiton is where to you want your new home to be, give me a call and we can discuss what area you wish to be in, what is avaliable and what works for you.

Mahalo nui loa,

Bill Parecki

Realtor Salesperson (RS)
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
REO Default Certified Professional (RDCPro)
Short Sales & Foreclosure Resources (SFR)
Technology and Social Media Certified (E-Pro)
Certified Foreclosure Specialist (CFA)

Top 1% of Agents in the State of Hawaii

There is no substitute for experience

Hawaiian Island Homes Ltd
Telephone: (808) 345-8818
Facsimile: (808) 934-7400
E-Mail

HawaiianIslandHomes@gmail.com