Home Selling in Margate : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maricel Zald…, Real Estate Pro in Coral Springs, FL
Maricel Zaldumbide answered:
I need to refer a SHORT SALE to a Distressed Property Specialist in Margate, FL area. Please contact me if you are willing to do a referral and are a
We are short sale specialist in Margate if you want contact me at 954.586.7104 Maricel
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 20, 2012 Home Selling in Margate
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Broward County > Margate > Home Selling in Margate
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer