Since there have been only 6 residential sales in the Manchester / Irish Beach area since February 2008, pinning down an exact percentage will not be easy. However, below are some facts about the sales that did take place which may help you better understand what the market is willing to bear for property in the Manchester / Irish Beach area.
1. Asking $553K / Sold $335K / Days-0n-Market 336
2. Asking $399K / Sold $360K / Days-0n-Market 36
3. Asking $595K / Sold $500K / Days-0n-Market 435
4. Asking $445 / Sold $280 / Days-0n-Market 308
5. Asking $530K / Sold $305K / Days-0n-Market 846
6. Asking $580K / Sold $490K / Days-0n-Market 294
The predominant value range for a 2-3 bedroom home is $280 - $360K.
Regionally speaking (The Sea Ranch - Irish Beach), prices/values have dropped 15-20% (and more in some neighborhoods) since early 2008.
Hope this helps.
Sean Gaynor-Rousseau, managing broker
Gualala Real Estate Co.
38520 So. Hwy. 1
Gualala, CA 95445