How To... in Manchester : Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
have truble with manangement company (we hire them to collect a rents but they were skam us with rent how we fire them lagally, the yown money and SD
First thing is you can give them a 30 day notice in writing that you want to end the contract. The next thing is if you thing they are scamming you, you can contact the police to file a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 5, 2010 How To... in Manchester
Matt Heisler, Real Estate Pro in 01532
Matt Heisler answered:
I'd like my terrible roommate out, what can I do?
You can ask your friend to leave, certainly. Your friend is a tenant, friend or no. He has no ownership rights to the property. He probably does however, have implied tenant rights. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 5, 2010 How To... in 03103
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Ben Verani Weigler, Agent in 03104
Ben Verani Weigler
Peg Walther, Agent in Londonderry
Peg Walther
Paul Peddle, Agent in 03053
Paul Peddle
Victoria Galasti, Agent in Hooksett, NH
Victoria Galasti
Hooksett, NH
Home > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Manchester > How To... in Manchester
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer