Home Buying in Lyman : Advice

change location

cancel or


Christine Ho…, Real Estate Pro in Myrtle Beach, SC
Christine House answered:
Can an illegal immigrant buy a house?
I believe if they are paying cash they can.
Christine House
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014 Home Buying in Lyman
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
My Husband and I are first time buyers, we've been told go small! And 100% Finance is Best for us. (kinda vague) but any other advice?
You need two top pros, a fantastic agent who will represent your needs, that you'll listen to and trust and a great lender who will work hand in hand with you and your agent to make sur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 3, 2014 Home Buying in Lyman
batman, Other/Just Looking in Greer, SC
batman answered:
I am thinking about relocating from Brick, NJ to Lyman, SC, but my credit is very poor...do I have a chance to own a home?
There is 2 acres for sale at 351 Shadow Lane on Lake Lyman. Great street and location to build a large 3 bedroom home on with the lake behind your home. A steal at $80,000 for 2 acres ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 14, 2014 Home Buying in Lyman
Beth Amoroso, Real Estate Pro in Spartanburg, SC
Beth Amoroso answered:
has the house at 100 stewart drive sold yet?
The house at 100 Stewart Drive in Lyman was sold October 30, 2013. If you need help finding similar properties, please let me know. You can email me at beth.amoroso@yahoo.com.

Th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 26, 2013 Home Buying in Lyman
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
My name is not on the bank note but is is on the mortgage. Am I finacially liable if the property goes into default?
Since you state that you are being sued for payment, at this time it's really in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate; he/she can better ad ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 16, 2011 Foreclosure in 29365
Mary Braaten, Real Estate Pro in Sumter, SC
Mary Braaten answered:
How do I have my name removed from the deed of my husbands home? We are separated and I just found out that the home is in foreclosure.
All of the answers here are excellent! I think your absolute best bet is to discuss your options and obligations with your attorney - quick!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 31, 2011 Foreclosure in 29365
Dee, Other/Just Looking in Charleston, SC
Dee answered:
If I have a 5 year old judgement in my county in SC and move to another state, can I buy a home there without paying the judgement first?
Unfortunately, your judgement follows you where ever you go. Just about everything you do in life, such as apply for certain jobs, get auto insurance, rent an apartment or house, credit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 10, 2011 Home Buying in Lyman
Cindi Hagley, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Cindi Hagley answered:
how do i remove my name from my husband's and my deed of the house? my name is not on the loan but on the
A quit claim deed should take care of the situation. She should also contact an attorney if she hasn't already.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 4, 2008 Foreclosure in 29365
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Richard Blea, Agent in Fountain Inn, SC
Richard Blea
Fountain Inn, SC
Katrina Carlton, Agent in Greer, SC
Katrina Carlton
Greer, SC
Home > South Carolina > Spartanburg County > Lyman > Home Buying in Lyman
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer