40228 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Shari Ramser, Real Estate Pro in 40217
Shari Ramser answered:
do apartments accept cosigners?
apartment complexes or even homes for lease will accept what is called a Guarantor. This means
whoever signs this form is equally legally obligated to the terms of the lease.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 2, 2013 Rental Basics in 40228
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Kathryn Sotelo, Agent in Louisville, KY
Kathryn Sotelo
Louisville, KY
Home > Kentucky > Jefferson County > Louisville > 40228
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer