In My Neighborhood in Los Altos : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bryan Robert…, Real Estate Pro in Los Altos, CA
Bryan Robertson answered:
How can I update my property to show the secondary dwelling (guest house) 999 sq ft addition completed in 2007 and correct errors in your listing?
Hi Gary,

You'll need to call the county assessors office to ask them to adjust the assessed value of the home to include the new guest house. If you have lots that aren't ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 7, 2011 In My Neighborhood in Los Altos
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Los Altos > In My Neighborhood in Los Altos
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer