Foreclosure in Longview : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jaryd Ruffner, Real Estate Pro in Puyallup, WA
Jaryd Ruffner answered:
Will I receive an official court document after a foreclosure judgement?
The note you received is more than likely a Notice To Vacate. If you do not comply with that notice, you will get served with an official court eviction notice which will name a date an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 19, 2010 Foreclosure in Longview
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Cowlitz County > Longview > Foreclosure in Longview
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer