96766 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Neiltrulia, Renter in United Neighborhood of...
Neiltrulia answered:
I live in a condotel in Hawaii and would like a reverse mortgage. Where to look?
The loan is safe and is Government-Insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), a division of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). This loan was signed into la ... more
8 votes Share Flag Sun May 19, 2013 Financing in 96766
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer