17040 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Eric Shryock, Real Estate Pro in Boiling Springs, SC
Eric Shryock answered:
is there a way to know the worth of a house that is selling? and what it was originally sold for?
The sale price is public knowledge. If you call the Cumberland County assessment office they will tell you what a property sold for. The value of a house can be closely found by doing ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013 Home Buying in 17040
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Perry County > Landisburg > 17040
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer