How To... in Lakeland : Advice

change location

cancel or


Abraham Bidh…, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL
Abraham Bidhendi answered:
How can i get my money back if the homeowner of that house is a scammer?
Hi There:

The best would be to seek advise from a real estate attorney.

Hope this helps.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 23, 2013 How To... in Lakeland
Kevin Olson…, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO
Kevin Olson and Jessica Laude answered:
Hi my name is Frank Byrd I live in Florida I own a cleaning bussiness and have not had any luck in the forclosure department can someone please help.

This varies from state to state, but if you want to invest up to $100 there are a few good lists on Ebay. Another way to invest $100 would be to take REO (foreclosure) realtor ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Sep 14, 2010 How To... in Lakeland
Laura Graves, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Laura Graves answered:
We are looking to rent a home/villa for 6-8 weeks from mid-Feb. through mid-April. Can anyone help?
Hi again Karen,

I have some great opportunities here in miami that may be of interest to you. I have 2 single family homes both waterfront with pools and jacuzzi's, yard 4bed 4bath. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2008 How To... in Lakeland
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Becky Lane, Agent in Lakeland
Becky Lane
Evelyn Broxterman, Agent in Lakeland
Evelyn Broxterman
Rebecca Martin, Agent in Lakeland
Rebecca Martin
Home > Florida > Polk County > Lakeland > How To... in Lakeland
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer