Lake County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Alan May, Real Estate Pro in 60201
Alan May answered:
How do inform you of a scam on your site?
Click on "more" (it's a pull-down menu), and you'll see a "report as suspected fraud" button.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 7, 2015 For Rent in 59860
dawn wagner, Home Seller in 59865
dawn wagner answered:
I have been looking at listings in the Ronan area. We need a 3/3, at least 2500 sf, and a little acreage. When looking at the averages published for?
check out my home at MLS #321176. It is upper 300's and, really, a priceless place to live. If my husband and I were 10 years younger, we wouldn't sell it for anything.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 31, 2013 Home Buying in Ronan
Wilma Mixon-…, Real Estate Pro in Polson, MT
Wilma Mixon-Hall answered:
I am an H1B visa holder with pending adjustment of status due to the current date that they are procressing.
you will be once the visa is in your hand
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012 Home Buying in Polson
Mac Swan, Real Estate Pro in Polson, MT
Mac Swan answered:
How much gross revenue does a 300-tree cherry orchard on the east shore of Flathead Lake produce annually?
Lots of variables regarding market, age of trees, ground, etc; however, a good educated guess is about 20-30K lbs per 100 trees. $75,000/yr gross for the 300 trees. I can put you in t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012 General Area in 59860
Karen, Renter in New York
Karen asked:
looking to rent or house sit during the winter months from Oct. to March two adults good refrences with locals have sat and rented for past several years
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012 General Area in 59860
Scottsdalesc…, Real Estate Pro in Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdalescott answered:
listings on Price Lane in Arlee, MT
You would be best served to contact a realtor to represent you as a buyers agent and have them show you the property or get the information you are looking for on that specific property ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 29, 2011 Home Selling in Arlee
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
I want to know how I can list my home on cragi's list myself
Go to, select the edition area, real estate, offering housing, then have a go at it.
Also, interview a couple of Realtors to find out what you need to do to p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 4, 2008 Tech Tips in Moiese
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Montana > Lake County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer