Financing in La Puente : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


William Pola…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
William Polack answered:
I`m trying to buy a house but I lent my credit to a cousin to buy his house I would accept all answers how to remove myself from the loan
Mr. Hernandez is correct. Have your cousin give you 12 months cancelled checks to show your lender that he/she is making the monthly payments. If he/she doesn't pay with checks, ge ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 5, 2009 Financing in La Puente
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > La Puente > Financing in La Puente
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer