How To... in La Mesa : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Cory La Scala, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Cory La Scala answered:
Already have a section 8, but want to buy a house with it . How do I go about it?
Hi Tom,

The first step is to contact the Public Housing Authority to begin the process. When you've qualified, you can contact an agent who will work with you and the housing agency. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013 How To... in La Mesa
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > La Mesa > How To... in La Mesa
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer