How To... in Kissimmee : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tina Herrmann, Real Estate Pro in Celebration, FL
Tina Herrmann answered:
Need of advise/ referral to anyone that can help in incorporating a rental property in kissimmee,FL
I use real estate attorney Eric Enrique.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 18, 2012 How To... in Kissimmee
Antonio Vega…, Real Estate Pro in Saint Cloud, FL
Antonio Vega-Pacheco answered:
How do I taken equity from my house, that is fully paid for, to make improvements?
Go to your bank an ask for a home equity line.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 30, 2009 How To... in Kissimmee
Christine Se…, Real Estate Pro in Davenport, FL
Christine Selzler answered:
how do i get my taxes lowered?
Good Morning Idalia

You need to check with the appraisers office, but I believe yYou will need to have an independant appraisal done if you haven't had one done in the past year.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 4, 2009 How To... in 34759
R S, Both Buyer and Seller in Kissimmee, FL
R S answered:
What is the average hotel occupancy in zip 34744?
There are about 5 hotels in this area. They are: East Palm Resort, Clarion Waterpark, Howard Johnson, Ramada Inn, Quality Inn & Best Vacation Inn. According to the Kissimmee CVB, the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 1, 2009 How To... in 34744
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Osceola County > Kissimmee > How To... in Kissimmee
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer