Curb Appeal in Kings County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nirmaljit Ka…, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Nirmaljit Kaur (Nimo) answered:
How can I change the photo of our home on this site? The photo currently displayed is of the old facade.
Hi Jim, You can call your agent or call Trulia customer service 1-888-466-3501. I hope it will be helpful. Thank You so much. Enjoy!
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 23, 2015 Curb Appeal in 11221
Aaron & Cher…, Real Estate Pro in Eau Claire, WI
Aaron & Cheree Tiry answered:
Are any agents interested in affordable video/photography & floor plans for their listings? I'm thinking about putting together a business doing this.
I just had a friend start this type of business here in Wisconsin. It's been very successful for him. He spent a lot of money getting the right equipment and programs to do it. If th ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013 Curb Appeal in 11211
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
Pam Winterbauer answered:
How much does it cost on average to re-route a bathroom or change a floor layout?
Good question. I would suggest you connect with a local contractor who is licensed or bonded. There will be a few factors we are not privy this a single level or would it be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 4, 2007 Curb Appeal in Brooklyn
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Curb Appeal in Kings County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer