Property Q&A in Kincaid : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tammy J Smith, Real Estate Pro in Knoxville, TN
Tammy J Smith answered:
I am wondering what school district this house is in?
Hello Katrina,
Usually you can go on your computer and type in the county you live in with schools after it. It will have a place for you to enter your address press enter and your sch ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 22, 2010 Property Q&A in Kincaid
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Anderson County > Kincaid > Property Q&A in Kincaid
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer