Going Green in Kern County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Hamm…, Real Estate Pro in 30078
Michael Hammond answered:
I am having solar panels installed on the front of my home. It is South facing.
Were I you, SP, a call to the neighborhood board and/or the community council where you reside may prove beneficial. Please remember to get any answers in writing. Good Luck!
1 vote Share Flag Sat Apr 18, 2009 Going Green in Bakersfield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Julie Jones, Agent in Lake Isabella, CA
Julie Jones
Lake Isabella, CA
Nepheli Wander, Agent in Ridgecrest, CA
Nepheli Wander
Ridgecrest, CA
Home > California > Kern County > Going Green in Kern County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer