Property Q&A in Kern City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Karen  Vande…, Real Estate Pro in Bakersfield, CA
Karen Vanderhurst answered:
Is there a home owners association? How much are dues to keep everything up?
I believe the homeowner association fees are $220. per year in Kern City. The Sundale Country Club is private and a seperate ammenity. Feel free to contact me regarding available prop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 5, 2009 Property Q&A in Kern City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Bakersfield > Kern City > Property Q&A in Kern City
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer