General Area in Kent : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


chaps426, Home Owner in Kent, OH
chaps426 asked:
Do I have any recourse if HUD fails to disclose a known issue with a property? I recently purchased a home from HUD using an FHA 203(k) loan. HUD was adamant about not allowing the water to be turned on prior to sale. The FHA inspecion/repair list stated "leaks behind…
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 15, 2014 General Area in 44240
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Portage County > Kent > General Area in Kent
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer