64154 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Carmen Brode…, Real Estate Pro in Scottsdale, AZ
Carmen Brodeur- Top 1% Realtor answered:
what happens if i sell my house but dont get enough to pay off my home equity loan?
That is a short sale situation.
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jun 7, 2011 Home Selling in 64154
Krisan Mitch…, Real Estate Pro in Belton, MO
Krisan Mitchell answered:
Eviction help
I've dealt with a lot of situations where I was the agent offering the Cash for Keys- it all varies from bank to bank, on amounts, time frame, etc- or if they offer it at all. To a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 4, 2009 Foreclosure in 64154
Keith Manson-…, Real Estate Pro in Milwaukee, WI
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
What happens if our house is foreclosed on?
I would focus on doing a short sale. I would keep reducing the price by $5000 until you get an offer. The worst thing that can happen is the mortgage insurer and bank reject the offer ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 3, 2009 Foreclosure in 64154
David Van Noy…, Real Estate Pro in 66224
David Van Noy, Jr. answered:
I contacted a seller of an REO property (phone number off the yard sign) I indicated I had access to a
I am currently working with a foreclosure specialist who is handling all of my short sales, I would like to talk to you further about some more options if you have time. Talk to you so ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 22, 2008 Home Buying in 64154
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dani Beyer, Agent in 64152
Dani Beyer
Lisa Rees, Agent in 66048
Lisa Rees
Jodie Brethour, Agent in 66206
Jodie Brethour
Matt Zammar, Agent in 64105
Matt Zammar
Home > Missouri > Platte County > Kansas City > 64154
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer