Kamay : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Margaret T.…, Real Estate Pro in Conroe, TX
Margaret T. Hatcher answered:
I have and acreage that belongs to me and my 3 minor children. I would like to sell.
Yes you need legal advise on the sale, but you may need more than just the answer to this question .
If it was deeded to you , given to you or you received it anyway other tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 14, 2009 Home Selling in Kamay
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Wichita County > Kamay
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer