Property Q&A in Jones Park : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gemini633820…, Home Buyer in Wichita, KS
Gemini63382002 answered:
is this house for rent out sale? I am interested in renting this house. Please call me at 316-461-8494
so why does it say for rent or sale then?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 4, 2012 Property Q&A in Jones Park
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Sedgwick County > Wichita > Jones Park > Property Q&A in Jones Park
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer