Home Selling in Johns Creek : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Shyam Nagalla, Real Estate Pro in Johns Creek, GA
Shyam Nagalla answered:
Where can I obtain a blank copy of the 2014 Georgia Association of Realtors sales contract?
I am not sure if you are a licensed Real Estate Agent and member of GAR or not. GAR forms are copyrighted and legally can not be used by anyone and everyone. If you are the seller, you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 14, 2015 Home Selling in Johns Creek
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Fulton County > Johns Creek > Home Selling in Johns Creek
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer