Agent2Agent in Jamul : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Patti Roesch, Real Estate Pro in La Mesa, CA
Patti Roesch answered:
Where can I get financing on a manufactured home older than 1976?
In California, as far as I know there is no financing for a mobile home built before June 15 of 1976.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 13, 2015 Agent2Agent in 91935
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > Jamul > Agent2Agent in Jamul
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer