Jamesport : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Teresa Rogers, Real Estate Pro in Jamesport, NY
Teresa Rogers answered:
My soon to be ex-husband listed signed the papers to list our house with a realtor in Ohio. I do not want to list our house. Is the listing valid?
Absolutely ask your lawyer. What are the terms of your divorce? What is the law in your state?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 8, 2012 Home Selling in 11947
x,  in Suffolk County, NY
x answered:
I am about to list a house that my ex-wife and I bought. We are both remarried and the realtor says both new spouses must also sign the listing.True?
you will find real estate license and brokerage law on the website of your state government. in the meantime, you might also consider getting a second opinion from another realtor and/o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 25, 2012 Home Selling in 11947
Teresa Rogers,  in Jamesport, NY
Teresa Rogers answered:
my husband & i are trying to sell our house`on our own. What is the best way?
Start by focusing on the 3 P's to selling your home - Price, Presentation, and Promotion
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 19, 2011 Home Selling in 11947
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Suffolk County > Jamesport
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer