Home Ownership in Jamaica : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Martina Ryan, Real Estate Pro in Bayside, NY
Martina Ryan answered:
How to remove and then add another person to mortgage?
Speak to the mortgage broker who wrote the loan for you. He should be able to come up with a solution.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 16, 2013 Home Ownership in Jamaica
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Queens > Jamaica > Home Ownership in Jamaica
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer