11416 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Belal Mohd 9…, Real Estate Pro in Forest Hills, Queens,...
Belal Mohd 917-763-2260 answered:
Purchasing my first home. Bank is asking for closing date but the tenant currently in the 2nd unit is not ready to leave.
As much as all of us here are trying to help you here, it is your lawyer, who has a fiduciary duty to you, should advise you to the right course of action. By the way, the tenant is not ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 7, 2013 Home Buying in 11416
Allen Bauman, Real Estate Pro in Valley Stream, NY
Allen Bauman answered:
Can two people with gross income of appox. $30,000 own a home with all the costs involved.
A valid answer to your question is not possible because you have not provided enough information.
You need to do much more research to find an answer. Start with a mortgage pro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 12, 2011 Home Buying in 11416
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
is it legal to convert my one family houser to a mother and daughter.?
Before considering any renovations/conversions, do check with your local department of buildings for necessary permits and c/o's. See link--
http://www.nyc.gov/html/dob/html/ref ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 3, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in 11416
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Juan Loubriel, Agent in Woodhaven, Queens, NY
Juan Loubriel
Woodhaven, Queens, NY
Kissoon Dhanraj, Managing Broker in 11418
Kissoon Dhanraj
Managing Broker
Yael Shanee, Agent in 11417
Yael Shanee
Ash Dhingra, Broker in 11040
Ash Dhingra
Home > New York > Queens County > Ozone Park > 11416
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer