Financing in Inwood : Advice

change location

cancel or


Adina Greenb…,  in New York, NY
Adina Greenberg answered:
Are there any programs designed to help students rent an apartment in Manhattan (Inwood/Washington Hgts)? I c
The JCC in Inwood will help connect people w. available apartments. Fill out an application and speak to Shelley Bulman at (212) 568-5450,, fax (212) 928-3059.
Also, ... more
2 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 13, 2008 Financing in Inwood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > Inwood > Financing in Inwood
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer