Desamou Qaab…, Home Owner in Boston, MA

what is the market value of a three famity brick property in Dorchester,ma 02121?

Asked by Desamou Qaabid, Boston, MA Sun Mar 30, 2014

Answers

6
Dorchester is BIG. Plus, you are asking for a brick property, which is usually higher in price than other triple deckers.
I would go with any of the brokers below who know the area and can help you find a great property.
I am very familiar with this locTion as I have sold properties in Dorchester and have lived in the area before for many years. I am very familiar with a lot of its amenities and what the neighborhoods have to offer.

The average range for a 3 family in Dorchester has been between 250, 000 to 530,000. How much you want to list it for depends on any updates and current conditions of our home, current rents, and many other variables. The average list price I would say would be around $450,000.

Let's know if you'd like to discuss these details further.
As everyone has stated there is more to it then just giving you a price. Much has to due with size, condition, parking, rents etc.

The range for 3 family homes in Dorchester 02121 over the last 12 months has been between 249,000 to 528,000 There is one on presently at 719,000

Average list price 439,000 average sales price 429,000 average days on market 61

Hope this helps

Louis
Appraiser - Broker - Consultant
In the last 6 months (in zip code 02121) there have been 18 three-family properties that sold. Average selling price was $426,000 at $110 per square foot and they had an average of 69 days on market.

The FurChin Team at RE/MAX Unlimited is your real estate solution in Greater Boston - EXPERIENCE MATTERS
No one can really tell you, specially without seeing the house, what the value of the property is as there are many variables to consider. If you are selling you should get two or three different free market analysis and if you are buying have your agent run comps. If you are an investor it will also depend on what your objectives and expectations are (CAP rate, ROI....).
Web Reference: http://wenrealty.com
That is a very hard question to ask as many more things go into the consideration of value. Things such as bedrooms bathrooms kitchens and condition and location