Cortez baskin, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

were can i find a good realty

Asked by Cortez baskin, Chicago, IL Tue Apr 23, 2013

Answers

10
Helen Mandel’s answer
I would recomend chosing a large company.
Take a look on line for offices in the neighborhood that you would like to purchase in.
Your realtor should know the rea well. You can pull up agent profiles and see which person would be the best fit for you.
Do your research online! Look for agents that have a good reputation and come highly recommended. then make some contacts!
I have helped several buyers purchase in 60621. Opportunities exist throughout this area. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Cortez,

You are looking for a Realtor that specializes in 60621, the Englewood neighborhood. You may want to try to find a Broker that works in Englewood and/or Hyde Park. The broker should not only be familiar with the neighborhood but should have a solid grasp at using the tools provided by the Multiple Listing Service to help you determine what price to offer the buyer.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net
Cortez,

There are plenty of great Realtors in Chicago. Call or email me to schedule a meeting at my office to go over your goals.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
http://www.atproperties.com/agents/IvanSagel
Online!

Interview two or three agents, and go with the agent you mesh best with.
Hello Cortez,

There are plenty of great Realtors who are willing to help you. Our services are free to you and we can dedicate time and energy on finding and negotiating the right home. Feel free to call us if you have any questions.
In the Chicagoland area? Give Brad Magnant a call 630.797.0196

If you need residential financing give me a call

Josh Marks
773.303.0033
Jmarks@wintrustmortgage.com
JoshMarksMortgage.com