steven, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

we are in rochester new york july 25th till 29th. we are looking for one or more investment properties with high percentage returns.

Asked by steven, Rochester, NY Fri Jul 5, 2013

Answers

5
Anthony Mancuso’s answer
Hi Steven,

I am part of the premier commercial real estate team here in Rochester NY. Our team is part of Keller Williams Realty and we have the tools and knowledge to help you purchase the best investment property for your portfolio. We even have some current listings that you may be interested in. Does a 21% CAP rate interest you? Just one example of the deals we have and can find. We would love to help you when you are in town. Contact us today.

P.S. Check us out on Facebook at KW Roc Commercial.
Hey there, Steven,

All of my clients receive exclusive and permanent access to my ‘Cash Flow Leaders’ weekly survey of all the best money-makers in Greater Rochester. We can also customize these ‘Secret Lists’ for you by location, features or price range. Nothnagle Realtors - the area's leader for over 65 years - also provides a property management service.

Why waste time when 1 Realtor can tell you in advance where the very best properties are located? Why risk buying a nightmare, when instead you can invest in our many pride-of-ownership locations that attract employed tenants that won't run down your investment? 1 Realtor has a complete program for you!

When you have time, we should talk about how these client-level services will build your wealth.

585.223.4449; RCoake@Rochester.rr.com.
Hi Steven

I would be interested in talking to you. I'm an Investor myself and I partner with Investors from Around the World to help build their Turn-Key Investment Real Estate Portfolio's in the Rochester NY and in other carefully selected Cities in the USA.

Come to my website and watch my Video's plus see some of the Turn-Key Properties I provide for my Member Investors. http://www.USAChoiceRealty.com I also own a Property Management Company Integrity PM, Inc http://www.IntegrityPmOnline.com

Contact me TJ Harrington
Steven-
I would love the opportunity to earn your business! Please call or email so we can talk further about your requirements. Have a great day!

Christina Smith
Xtinasmith@kw.com
584.760.4926
I have some properties in Brooklyn that I think might be suitable for you, but I would need to know your budget and some other details. Call me at your convenience to discuss. I can be reached at 718-517-1213

Ferhana Naeem
Coldwell Banker Reliable
718-517-1213
Ferhana.naeem@coldwellbanker.com