First Time I…, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

out-of-state investor looking for Las vegas real estate agent.

Asked by First Time Investor, Las Vegas, NV Sat May 5, 2012

I have been preapproved for maybe $300K loan amount and would like to purchase 2-3 properties, I flew to Vegas recently so I knew a little bit about the real estate market.

Here are what I'm NOT looking for
1) Send me automatic MLS updates and expect me to make offers based on the info from MLS.
2) You have too many clients, and you only want to spend time on writing offers.
3) Never answer phone calls (I only make phone calls when it's absolutely urgent) and not very responsive on emails.
4) Be too pushy.
5) Make an offer first and look at properties later.

Here are what I'm looking for.
1) Please be my eyes and check out the properties first, otherwise you are not different from any other agent.
2) I would like to know the overall conditions. Like perfect conditions on everything, highway view, worn out hardwood floor, damaged dry wall, need new paint whole house, etc.
3) Write an email and tell me your thoughts on the property, and why it's a good investment.

Answers

5
Hello first time investor,

Definitely sounds like you know what you want. When you work with me, you will get these items listed that you want. We provide you with a personalized experience, we are your eyes and ears, we don't just look at the property for our out-of-state buyers, we provide additional detailed photos with a DSLR camera, so you can really see what you're getting into... Also, myself and some of my agents have specialized in OSHA in the past, and we're also trained by our home inspector, so we know what we're getting into before we make offers.

During normal business hours, we have a maximum 3 hour response time to newly listed properties.

Call or email me to learn more.

Mark Fleysher, MBA, Broker, Realtor

702-291-8186

mfleysher@gmail.com

http://sellstatedeluxe.com/las-vegas-real-estate-investment-…

--
Hi, First Time Investor.

Wow! I'm definitely sorry I missed this post. We are the perfect brokerage for you! I agree ith your assessment of what many agents are apt to do. Nonetheless...if you haven't already found what you were looking for, give me us call anytime.

http://ifindproperties2.fmgateway.com/ifind/investor_search_…

From what I have seen, we are actually the only brokerage here in Las Vegas that give you all this information up front before you even visit the property. Our website features all of these criteria, and much more. We manage over 300+ properties with about 25-30 currently vacant (less than a 10% vacancy rate at any given moment). Some are rentals, but most of our investors choose "Lease/Option."

What does this mean?

It means that we have a system for finding tenants that enables us to keep our investors smiling. Not only do we lead the competition in filling rentals, but investors who participate in the "lease/option to buy program" typically bring in an additional 3-5% premium monthly, while giving them the opportunity to resell the property to a potential tenant/buyer in a 2-3 year period...PLUS collect a down payment on the property when the tenant moves in. Cha-Ching! A DOUBLE HITTER!

http://lvpropertysearch.com/category/las-vegas-rent-to-own-homes

Check out this video on what we do and how we do it (wait...let's keep "how" we do it between us). I am certain you will be more than impressed with the way we do things. We are full circle, my friend. Not only do we handle the acquisition of the property but; we do the rehab, find the tenants/buyers, deal with the property management issues, and take care of any eviction or court proceedings when necessary.

http://lvpropertysearch.com/landlord-videos

Newbie investor? No problem...we walk you through each and every step of the process, giving you sound advice along the way. Our rehabs jobs even come standard with photos and video of your home's progress.

Are you ready?

I tell you what, simply visit our website for yourself. You be the judge:

http://lvpropertysearch.com/las-vegas-foreclosure-search-engine

Give us a buzz when you're done...thanks for your inquiry! ;-)

Advice courtesy of:
Limestone Investments, LLC.
LV Property Search
Info@LVPropertySearch.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
I work with out of state and foreign investors all the time. I always go see the properties first for my clients and send them a full report of my thoughts and opinions.

Also, many listing agents aren't going to want their seller to accept an offer from a buyer who hasn't seen the property first for himself. They don't want to tie up a property for months and months negotiating with the bank just to have the buyer back out after he sees the property for his/her self. That is just a huge waste of everyones time. This is typically the case in a short sale deal.

So, in the case of a short sale if your offer is something the seller is willing to sign off on they will probably either want you to fly out immediately to view the property for yourself before the offer goes to the bank so they know where you stand. Or, they would want to see some sort of commitment from you like a large earnest money deposit that they won't make easy for you to get back.

What I was just talking about probably won't be an issue with the homes in your price range, as I see 300k for 2-3 homes. We are looking at roughly 100k homes, which are good rental opportunites. In my experience in talking about the above I have seen that with my out of town buyers looking for real estate above 600k, which really aren't rental home opportunites and that's where the agents/sellers get real nervous accepting offers from buyers who haven't seen the property yet.

What is your purpose of these investments? Fix & Flip? Long hold/rentals? Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Graham Irving
Province Real Estate
702-491-0709
girving@provinceadvisors.com
I am very experienced with working with investors, most out of state or out of country... and they expect the same results from me as their agent! From rehabbing and flipping properties to buy and hold to rent, I assist them from A to Z... complete a thorough walk through identifying all the blemishes/problems, getting quotes for repairs, coordinating completion of repairs, pulling sales and rent comps for each property of interest, calculating ROI and cap rates, taking photos and videos of the properties and surround area, etc. I have two assistants that are available to you as well, so there is always someone you can speak to. I would be happy to discuss the way I conduct business which is very much in line with what you are looking for. Please give me a call or send me an email at your convenience.
I look forward to working with you!
Mary Preheim
702-403-3452
marypreheim@realtyexecutives.com
http://www.ClickLasVegasHomes.com
Where have you invested before and what is the purpose of your investment, hold or flip?

Bill Johnson
702-556-6543
Horizon Realty Group
http://BuySellRentLV.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012