Octavia Hend…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia County,...

my father is decease and has property in philadelphia how do i found out who it belongs to

Asked by Octavia Henderson, Philadelphia County, PA Tue Jun 26, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You would want to check public records and also run it by your title company,

Doug Gungor
Coldwell Banker Preferred-Old City
223-225 Market st
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Cell:(267) 455-2613
Office:(215) 923-7600
Fax:(215) 554-6363
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
Please call me at 215-725-5700 X49 and I'll do the search for you. I require the call due to scamers I need to keep Real Estate info conforditional even though it is public record. If you know that your father ownes property in Philadelphia I would think that you would know where it is. This is why I want to make sure you should be getting it from ME.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
I can help you. Email me the address of the property(ies).

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer