Mark.neudorf, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

looking to purchase 6-16 unit building

Asked by Mark.neudorf, Houston, TX Fri Mar 1, 2013

Would like to purchase an entire apartment building(albeit smaller) that prefferrably would require some upgrading maintenance so as to add value. Does anything like this exist in a neighborhood with strong rental demand

Answers

5
Hi Mark,

If you are serious, please contact me or one of the other Realtors on this forum. We CAN find something for you, but you need to be working directly with one of us.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
http://www.yournewhomehouston.com
arnold@yournewhomehouston.com
713-396-2017
Mark:

they are far and few between, these type properties are high demand for the mid size investor due to high occupancy rate in the houston market. investors all across the country are snatching them up pretty quickly. Which answers your question of strong rental demand. Personally I would stay inner city area or complexes near one of the refineries (good paying jobs). Of the properties currently on the market (today) there is only one I would buy. Contact me and I will send you that information.
I think I have something for you within Inner Loop which could be usednforneither residential or commercial, for a lawyers office, and more. Please contact me at Gail.levin@kw.com for further information and to view the property. It is situated in a great area with many restaurants and shopping.
Mark,

I have several projects of this size inside the loop. Please contact me at your convenience.

James Brockway
Yes! Contact me directly if you are interested.